* You will be given access to an online testing service in which the questions have to be setup
* These questions are answered by candidates at their end
* It is a timed test for which they have 90 minutes, that may comprise of 20-25 questions
* Question types permitted –
* * * Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) – single answer,
* * * Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) – multiple answer,
* * * Subjective Answer
* The system can support actual coding problems (for which the candidate writes actual code which is then tested against pre-set outputs), but I’m not in favor of using them
* Your questions MUST have the correct answer!
* No plagiarism – you can adapt from sources appropriately
* Questions and their answers MUST NOT BE EASILY SEARCHABLE on the major search engines
Skills to be tested:
* Rails 3 - experience with modern client-side tech (primarily)
* NodeJS, Backbone, CoffeeScript, HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap (secondary)
* It is a timed test for which they have 90 minutes, that may comprise of 20-25 questions in the final version.
* Questions will be shortlisted by me. You may want to submit more than the above number.