- We have an existing ruby on rails app with active admin as backend. We would like to extend the app with a very simple mailing feature to send teasers for certain listings to users. We run resque for scheduled jobs. We already have all mail templates, so we only need the integration in active admin + the configuration of the cronjob in resque.
- Mailings can be created in active admin and scheduled for sending. Sending should be handled by resque (sent via sendgrid). Mailings are saved in PostgreSQL database.
- Recipients are chosen on pre-defined selections (we use devise for user management, e.g. users with attribute1=true && attribute2=false)
- Content is from textarea with markup option + some fixed placements can be used for listings.
- Form in active admin has following fields:
-- recipients group
-- textarea for custom content (markup)
-- listing id 1 (text input for integer;)
-- listing id 2 (text input for integer)
-- listing id 3 (text input for integer)
-- listing id 4 (text input for integer)
-- listing id 5 (text input for integer)
We will provide the db schema and excerpts from the existing active admin setup.
Only experienced Ruby on Rails developers with track record will be considered. Thank you for your understanding. Please include the answer to the following question in your bid: 5 + 5 = ? . This way we be sure that you are not a bot.
The duration I gave for this project might be lesser than that. I can tell you the accurate time after seeing the codebase. Relevant Skills and Experience I have already worked on a fix in your RoR project.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $184 for this job
I am familiar with Active admin and have 9 years of experience with web development Relevant Skills and Experience I am familiar with Active admin Proposed Milestones $277 USD - Need to discuss
bid: 5 + 5 = 10 please share schema and admin detail than we will discuss this Relevant Skills and Experience Git, Ruby, Ruby on Rails Proposed Milestones $200 USD - discuss task in detail