Our software team is regularly using Redmine but internally we have no Ruby developers. We need a good Ruby programmer, better with some experience in Redmine, to help us implementing some small plugins for Redmine. We thought to begin from a 10h package for this initial support, to be spread in 10-15 days and no need of urgent answers.
- Good knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Some insights in Redmine (quite simple for Ruby programmers)
Tasks that can fill these 10h:
- Developing small snippets of plugins (more tutorial-like than production plugins!)
- Answer to specific questions of programming in Ruby/Redmine (to help bringing some knowledge of Ruby in the company to be able to take right decisions for next customizations)
- Identify the best architectural way to develop the customizations and then give a proper time-estimation for them as projects to be put to [url removed, login to view] (of course the same developer being preferred to complete them)