We need an expert who is good at RSpec testing.
The application we are now developing is a platform for engineers who is seeking jobs, just like a [url removed, login to view]
Mainly, we have 7 models. each model/controller have CRUD function(create, read, update, delete).
I think structure is very simple and basic.
User have 2 type, engineer and company. company accounts can create projects and engineer accounts can apply for projects. engineers can register their job experience as a 'works' at their user profile page.
* User ( which has 2 type of user [ "company", "user" ] )
* UserProfile ( user has_one user_profile)
* Project ( user has_many projects)
* Work ( user has_many works)
* ProjectApplicant ( middle model which connects user and project.)
* Favorite (way to bookmark projects )
* Write successful test code examples for those 7 models and each [url removed, login to view] than 90% coverage, please. ( you can use [url removed, login to view] for calculate coverage)
* Who have experience of RSpec
* Who is good at communicate in English
* Send codes via github.
* Complete job within 1 day
## Required version
Using RSpec is must for this project.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask me anytime.
We'll pay you with milestone payment.