- willing to work for a long-term project
- can speak any of the following languages:
- answers calls and chat queries using any of the languages mentioned above
- willing to work on a schedule provided by the client, based on the time zone of the country of the spoken language
58 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
I am a native Japanese speaker with experience in hospitality field in the U.S. and Japan. I have a flexible schedule since I do freelance work as a translator mainly.
I'm a native speaker of Polish, with over a year of experience as a freelancer. I've always found it easy to estabilish contact with clients and strangers in general, and I'm seeking a full-time employment.
Russian is my first language, however I live in Canada so possess fluent English as well Relevant Skills and Experience Know Russian, well-organized, solid writing and comprehensive skills
What makes me the best candidate? Hm...When I accept some job I am doing it really, my personal capabilities -until now, are showed up as a very productive one on a very high level.
I'm a JLPT certified Bilingual IT Professional. I possess prior experience on this job profile. Relevant Skills and Experience JLPT N4 certified. Worked as a Technical support engineer for Sony, Japan.
1. My perfect Russian. 2. Experience of working with people. 3. Sociability. 4. I am able to find a way out of difficult situations. P.S. I know Ukrainian too. Regards, Olha.
Hi, I am from Serbia and I am native speaker of Serbian language. Also, I can speak English and Spanish. I am hard-working, reliable and responsible person. If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.