My client is a cosmetic beauty eCommerce business that provides trainings, tutorials, and microblading services. She also produces contents for blogs and Social Media like Instagram and YouTube. We are looking for someone who is a native speaker or someone who is fluent in both English and Russian language to translate the above-mentioned services.
• Work and communicate with the client and other team members.
• Reading materials and researching industry-specific terminology.
• Converting text and audio recordings from Russian to English and/or vice-versa.
• Ensuring translated texts conveys original meaning and tone.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Native Speaker or Fluent in English and Russian language.
• Must have excellent listening comprehension skills.
• High attention to details
• Outsatnding communication and presentation skills.
• Previous experience as a Russian-English translator is a must.
Please only apply if you have experience with Russian-English translation and the above-mentioned tasks. Please use the word "translate" as the second word in the cover letter of your application so I know you read this. Please also attach samples of previous works.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $367 for this job
Russian is a native language for me. And I have been doing similar tasks for 5 years already. The translation will be high quality. If needed samples can be done.
Hello, I’m Dora. I have a degree in Russian Philology (specialised in: translation) and a C1 certificate in English Language, as well as B2 in Spanish. Contact me if You have any questions!
Hi there! I am a native Russian speaker currently living in Dublin and working in one translation company part-time:) I am ready to start working on your project right now! Looking forward to hear from you:)
Hello! “Translate” My first language is Russian and I learn English for long time. So I can easily translate Russian to English or English to Russian. I will be glad for work!