I am currently seeking an experienced keyword researcher to create a list of keywords for use in my pay per click advertising campaign as well as SEO purposes. This list should include not only primary keywords(with the average daily counts per term) and their synonyms but also associated keywords, common misspellings, associated “vocabulary?? for the industry or product and a competition search for both Google and Yahoo.
I would require all keywords to be broken down into separate documents for:
1) Main Keywords
2) Associated Keywords
3) Common Misspellings
4) Competition Analysis
a) List of Primary (front page listed) Competitors (Top 8-10 Only)
b) Classify as natural or PPC or both (Are they listed on the front page naturally?)
c) If PPC (Top 8-10 Only) then what is their position number on front page? d) Competitive brand keyword list (Names of competing Brands) Also all keywords are to be delivered in the following formats:
5) I am specifically interested in 'deep' keywords that will bring in targeted traffic for the keyword list.
Please provide the above for deep keywords also.
Anyone bidding on this project should have a Wordtracker or Keyword Discovery account. Individuals or companies interested in bidding should provide a brief outline of the steps you would take to complete this task.
I will provide you with product details and a small list of keywords to begin with once the project has been awarded.
Deliverables: 1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the content will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) All work must start within (3) business days of award, and must be completed at a minimum rate of (1) complete keyword list and analysis per (2) U.S. business days after the start date. To be clear on this point you will be expected to have e-mailed (1) complete keyword list and analysis before 11:59 PM CST on the 5th U.S. business day after being awarded the job.