Canadian based company, providing high level of innovative VoIP Solutions, Broadband connections, secure Online Faxing, Web Services and more.
We are looking for competitive and trustworthy Business Development Representatives to help growing our business activities.
We'll start paying you a fixed-price contract (TBA), until you master on your duties and close client contracts; then you'll have a chance to turn into an hourly contract.
Both contracts carry well established Sales Commissions and other earning incentives, based on performance.
- Conduct business using online company tools
- Prepare and deliver appropriate phone presentations on products/services
- Set up phone meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve better results
- Your primary market will be in CANADA and USA; so must be available to make calls during business hours on these two countries.
- Proven experience as a Sales Representative or relevant role
- Passionate about IT technologies; good understanding of VoIP Solutions, Broadband connections and Web Services are a desired PLUS.
- Proficient communication skills in English, verbally and through computer resources like MS Office
- Being teachable, fast learner and passionate for sales with strong motivation and results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Are you ready to boost your career and truly earn based upon your efforts? Check our website at [login to view URL] to get familiar with our products and services.
Please apply and send your curriculum today!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $476 for this job
I'm working for a company in full time contract basis as a consultant in telecommunications projects. This is my 10th month deploying ToIP - VoIP MITEL and AVAYA solutions for SNCF, the main railway