This agreement is for cold calling USA businesses only for Electricity and natural gas services.
You or Your Representatives will contact businesses and help them switch electricity and natural gas suppliers. There is no cost to the business. Nothing changes as they stay with their same local utility. The only difference is they will now save money monthly with lower rates on their electric bill or natural gas bill.
We pay you or your call center every week for the previous week.
Pay is $9 per hour per representative as required #5 below.
1. This project is for experienced energy sales call center representatives.
2. You must have experience with B2B energy deregulation.
3. You must have your own phone system.
4. Each rep will work 9am to 3pm Eastern Standard US Time
We are paying $270 for the first week. ($9 x 30 = $270)
5. Call Center must provide a minimum of 10 commercial enrollments per representative per week in order to make $9 per hour. Once a representative meets or exceeds 10 enrollments per week, we add a bonus.
6. We will need to speak to your representative first to test their knowledge on energy and their English speaking skills.
This is a long term partnership, If you do well, we will hire more of your representatives to the campaign every week, and do this for the next couple years. However, you must have energy experience. We provide some training and we do not allow inexperienced energy reps. This is the easiest B2B campaign and we only allow the best. MUST HAVE B2B Energy Experience and Telemarketing Skills.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Buenas noches, tengo experiencia en atención al cliente, ventas, manejo de palabra, puedo hacer marketing digital, creo ser un buen candidato para lo que requiera.
Hello I am a 1 year experience for customer support and I think I am good to you... so please giving me a opportunity work with you. Thanks & Regards Nainika K
Thank you for this post, I am experienced in power & energy engineering, infrastructure and IT industries, I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.