Exclusivio offers opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds who display evidence of outstanding ability or have a track record of exceptional accomplishments. Exclusivio stands for sustainable living and healing properties. We are dedicated to bringing to the US market organic products, sourced traditionally and sustainably, without using chemical products or being genetically modified.
We prize grit and integrity, creative marketing and the relentless pursuit of results, aiming to give all of our staff the opportunity to enjoy challenging work, friendly colleagues, and benefits that focus on personal growth and wellness.
The ideal candidate will have luxury retail experience, a real love for exclusivity and a positive attitude. They will also be looking to build a career in luxury retail in a group who will nurture and develop their skills and experience.
• Achieves and maintains high service standards at all times, including keeping abreast of product knowledge, maintaining and upholding the company’s image as a prestigious and luxurious brand at all times
• Identifies business opportunities by discovering prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
• Sets up meetings with potential clients and listens to their wishes and concerns to deliver the optimum solution
• Goes the extra mile to achieve individual and department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities;
• We are looking for candidates with 1-8 years of work experience combined with an enthusiastic curiosity to work in a direct sales environment.
• Good track record of working towards individual & group sales targets
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Experience working within a luxury or premium retail environment is a plus
• Must be passionate about selling, customer oriented and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Hands-on experience with CRM software is appreciated but not required
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills is a must
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading luxury group and develop your career in a high-end industry. Send us a copy of your resume to: [login to view URL]@[login to view URL]