-Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers, leads and vendors in written and verbal form.
-Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
-Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
-Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
-Excellent organizational and time management skills.
-Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
-Results oriented and high achiever.
-Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
-Career development and training focused.
-Confident telephone voice
-Set appointments for our clients via outbound warm calling
- Prospect potential property buyers or sellers and convince them to sit down and meet with our client
- Does follow up calls to leads
- Willing to work during US hours/graveyard shift
- Has at least 3 months of sales experience
- Real estate experience is a PLUS
- Must have excellent command of English and is good with scripts
- Work Space Requirements: Quiet place to make calls, stable internet connection (5mbps or higher) and a backup connection, and working headset with noise canceling feature
What you will get for joining us:
- more than $600 basic salary plus commisions
If you are interested, please visit : [login to view URL] and prepare:
1. Updated Resume
2. Self introduction video explaining about yourself and your experiences (10MB or below)
3. Photocopy of Valid NBI Clearance
14 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Respected Client, I will do a good person for this task because I have 1 year of experience in sales. The link which you gave they are not accepting any application as of now. Thank you.