I used to work in telemarketing and the agency I was working for had a program where they were selling leads to clients. We are going to do the same here but this time we are the client buying leads. We are willing to pay £5-£200 per lead. The price for the lead depends on the quality. We will specify the tiers and requirements below.
Please make sure you understand the project before submitting a proposal. Also, only UK based submissions accepted.
We are a social media agency providing strategy development and management (we will include USP's and other branded materials). We are currently focusing on the UK and Ireland market only, so we will accept leads limited to the UK only. We will also create a public spreadsheet and calendar. Do not contact a company on our behalf which is already on the spreadsheet. Use the calendar to check my availability of when booking an appointment. Make sure to book two weeks in advance, not sooner.
1. Be very polite on the phone
2. Be honest. If you can't answer a question, then say so.
3. Make the prospect feel comfortable and chatty
4. Use everything at your disposal as long as it is appropriate. If you are not sure, please ask us. You can write emails, cold call, send presents if you think it will result in a higher tier lead.
1. You are not part of our company. Always tell that you are representing us when stating your name and your agency if you are part of a business.
2. Don't be pushy. If a person has no interest in talking to you so be it.
3. Do not promise anything
4. Do not negotiate pricing without our consent
Step 1: Submit a proposal
Step 2: We will send a welcome package with everything you will need
Step 3: Generate Leads
Step 4: Let us know which lead category you have
Step 5: We put money in the escrow based on the category of the lead
Step 6: You send the lead for verification
Step 7: We verify the lead and release the money from the escrow
Step 8: We will request a new proposal after each submission
In case you want to stop submitting leads, let us know and we cancel the project.
If you have a good relationship with the person you spoke to, you can head up the sales process for a generous commission on single payment or monthly retainers when the prospect signs the contract. This is entirely up to you.
1. Contact information (First name, last name, job title, email, direct
2. Pain/project: What problem are they going to solve?
3. Needs: Which requirements and wishes are being solved?
4. Budget: Is budget allocated and how much?
5. Timeframe: In what phase are they now? When will one decide?
6. Authority: What is the role of the contact person? Who is the project leader?
7. Book an appointment with us
Always include the date and time you contacted the prospect.
Categories and pricing:
Tier 6 [£5]: 1 + 2
Tier 5 [£25]: 1 + 2 + 3
Tier 4 [£50]: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4
Tier 3 [£75]: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5
Tier 2 [£100]: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6
Tier 1 [£200]: All information + appointment
Tier 0 [£200 + Commission]: Negotiation and deal closure
Please ask questions if something is unclear.
9 freelancers are bidding on average £138 for this job
Do you need telemarketing or call center leads, a big numbers Pls contact with me. I can provide you phone leads from 500 k to 2 million. for Europe countries.