Salary: $500/month Base + Commission up to $250K
We are looking for a Sales/Business Development Manager having Knowledge and Experience in Immigration.
Assessing new and current markets for potential new applications and segments for development.
The Sales/business development manager will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales, and increase revenue.
· Acquisition of employment-based immigrant visa.
· Acquisition of foreign citizenship, immigration, Public Relations, etc.
· Assesses potential, researches, analyzes, and reports industry trends and data that impact a business’ volume, margins, utilization, and market share.
· Develops and assesses business opportunities. Evaluates product against market opportunities/challenges.
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
· Collects/analyzes market and/or customer validation data that can support decisions regarding continuation or withdrawal from specific opportunities or ventures. Supports negotiations of key terms with third parties;
· Drives overall portfolio profitability and focus on where VG & Partners can differentiate itself at the interface with the customer;
· Supports commercial negotiations with new and existing clients.
· Educates clients on new products and product enhancements; articulates and presents product features and benefits.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
· Collaborating with the management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
· Strong knowledge of regional/global upstream drilling & completion markets and key people. Knowledgeable of the markets and applications in which our products add value, and able to effectively capture the value.
· Knowledgeable about DNA International' technical capabilities, the applications in which they perform, and how they complement performance in the customers’ applications. Ability to visualize and follow through on ideas and concepts. Displays entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to explore new ideas;
· Takes ownership and responsibility for achieving the desired result. Planning, organizing, prioritizing, and monitoring to ensure the attainment of business objectives. Follow through; project management and execution skills. Ability to work collaboratively with others
· Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour
· Experience with lead generation and prospect management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Excellent analytical and time-management skills
· Demonstrated and proven sales results
· Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
· ICCRC member/ RCIC
· Recruitment/HR background
· Foreign recruitment
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Must have experience in Canada's Immigration procedures.
· Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
· Must be confident and willing to take an initiative.
· Strong writing, composition, and editing skills
5 freelancers are bidding on average $408 for this job
Hello, I read your project description and it was well understood. I can perform excellently well in this task. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.