We are looking for foot in the door type sales people, who show perseverance and who like to be on the road, visiting clients and sell our unique RFID-based travel tag, which might in future replace paper tags on suitcases.
At the moment we can employ interested people in North America, South America, South Africa, Kenya and Ethopia.
Ideal for the experienced sales man, but also of interest to students who want to earn extra money to make ends meet or who would like to make a bit of money. This job is commission based only.
B-com and marketing and sales students are more than welcome to apply
We will offer extensive product training. You will receive sufficient promotional material
The perfect candidates should:
- have a b-com or studying for a b-com
- affinity with the travel and airline industry
- affinity with retail
- representative and well spoken
- fluent in 2 languages: English (compulsory) and local/regional language
- understanding of what rfid is
You are expected to do the following in the time that suits you:
- making appointments with potential clients
- visit and sell the tags to clients (travel agents, tour operators, corporate gift stores, online stores, airlines,
insurance companies, big corporates, luggage stores, luggage wrapping
companies, rental car companies etc.)
- reporting weekly/monthly
Please attach your cv with credentials to your bid.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $1593 for this job
I'm intrested in b to b for the product, espacially travel insurancy companies, airports, aircompanies. Intrested for europe. More than 20 years sales in ict related products.