We developed a cloud service used by companies all over the world. We show great growth and we want to improve our sales growth in Latin America and therefore we want to hire a Spanish speaking sales person in Latin America to handle incoming leads.
- Solid sales skills.
- Experienced in closing sales on the phone.
- Excellent verbal presentation and communication techniques in clear Spanish language with no accent.
- Computer experienced and internet-savvy.
- Excellent customer assistance and problem solving skills.
- At least 18 years old.
You will be responsible for answering questions from leads related to our cloud service.
Contacts with leads will take place through different channels: email, web chat and phone (VoIP).
You will work with Spanish speaking leads. Basically, you will follow up on leads who have contacted us and try to make them customers through regular sales work (calling them, sending emails, etc.) and help them getting started with the system.
- Competitive salary package.
- Career development and training – We provide product knowledge training to enhance your skills.
This position involves daytime work in Latin American timezones.
Interviews will be done continously. Please, don't wait with applying for this job.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
My name is Pablo Rosales, Founder/Owner of Call Center Tele4u. We will help you in any Telemarketing, Web Search or any other Virtual Assistant job guaranteeing positive results for your company.
Im Spanish native speaker with 26 years of sales experience. I can manage sales support using emailing, phone calls, web chats, etc. Im expert using CRM. l would love to be part of this project.