We are a UK based digital agency looking to hire a telesales person. We are looking for someone with previous experience in telesales, impeccable English, and who is motivated and driven to do his/her best.
You would be making sales calls on behalf of the agency representing a fashion magazine. You would be selling advertising space, exhibition spaces, awards event sponsorship, etc.
Passion for sales
- Impeccable English
- Previous experience in telesales
- Pleasant voice
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Interested in working full time in the long run
- Preferably a UK accent
- Same or similar time zone
- Experience in the fashion industry isn’t essential, but experience in a high end brand is definitely helpful
Note: this will start out as a part-time position that will develop into a full-time one.
1. Tell us your biggest telesales success story.
2. Tell us your worst failure in telesales? What did you learn from it?
3. Say you’re selling advertising space in our magazine to a shoe company, what’s your pitch (first few sentences of a call)?
4. If you feel the person at the other side is interested, but can’t make up his mind. How would you close the sale?
5. Someone is yelling at you from the other side of the line. How do you handle it?