Below are the detailed requirements.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Salesforce B2B lightning.
-You need to be very strong on the technical front and able to guide the team on technical queries and track technical deliveries.
- Experienced Salesforce Developer with extensive Hands-on Salesforce development skills, exposure to Agile processes. Customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform developing Lightning Components.
- Agile, Github
- Writing Apex classes, triggers, declarative platform tools (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder)
- Deploying custom-developed Salesforce solution for clients, including prototyping, code development, modularization, unit testing, configuration, and production deployment, using continuous integration tools like Salesforce DX, Jenkins, Github, VS Code.
- Adhering to defined code standards and following design patterns to develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy-to-understand code.
- Customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform should include: Developing Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Converts a design into a complete information system.
- Includes acquiring and installing systems environment; creating and testing databases; preparing test case procedures; preparing test files; coding, compiling, and refining programs.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $23/hour for this job
Yes i can support as i have skills on Github, Jenkins, coding, java, Software Architecture, AWS, Salesforce App Development more than 15 years experience.