I have my PD1 and would like to get hands on live training demonstration.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting Salesforce users with general support requests and
assisting developers in troubleshooting and developing new features using the declarative capabilities of the
Salesforce Platform. They help in maintaining the overall health and stability of the platform and app exchange
applications. They are responsible for testing and developing fixes for bugs declaratively. They log, track and
manage issues in an Issue Management System and communicate updates to submitters and project managers.
They adhere to a change management policy, release cycle, software development process and lifecycle.
▪ Strong working knowledge of declarative capabilities of the platform and administrative functions
▪ Strong working experience with creating new Users, Permissions Sets, Profiles, Calendars and Public
▪ Strong understanding of Salesforce sharing models, field level security and visibility
▪ Strong working experience with Flows, Workflows, Notifications, Assignment Rules, Queues, email-tocase, Validation Rules and Process Builder
▪ Strong working experience creating Custom Reports & Dashboards
▪ Experience transitioning from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience
▪ Experience working with Customer Portals and Communities
▪ Experience utilizing Data Loader
▪ Experience with the AppExchange and deploying Managed Packages
▪ Experience deploying change sets
▪ Experience working with Eclipse, Visual Studio Code or other IDEs
▪ Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
▪ Familiar with security risks and [login to view URL] best practices
▪ Familiar with SDLC, Agile methodologies and Quality Assurance
▪ Experience working with and administering Issue Management Systems such as Jira
▪ Strong verbal and written communication skills
▪ Strong organizational and time management skills
Hey Hi I did salesforce fast track training and made consultants strong in salesforce admin part. My training includes everything you mentioned in your needs. Thanks, -Naresh Gunda
7 freelancers are bidding on average $120 for this job
I am having 4 years of experience in salesforce configuration and customization. I have 2 years of experience in lightning and have worked on many projects from end to end.