I am looking for a Salesforce Coordinator to assist with maintaining the platform. Responsibilities include:
- Provide day-to-day front-line support to Salesforce users
- Maintain user activations, setup, permissions, and deactivations. Work tickets & requests within mySupport for designated area or channel within SLA.
- Proactively reviewing tickets/incidents to determine refresher training or enhancements.
- Help with deployment efforts which can included training (face to face or other avenues).
- Assist in the development and maintenance of end-user training and support materials.
- Conduct training sessions, both in person and via webinars and remote desktop sessions.
MUST BE LOCATED IN DRIVING DISTANCE FROM PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA
18 freelancers are bidding on average $23/hour for this job
I can help you with this. Right now I'm working as a Salesforce administrator and these are daily duties which I'll be going through. Let me know if your interested. Thank you.