I am looking for someone who can write well and follow instructions well. Someone with experience with writing biomedical related articles is a plus.
I am willing to pay a premium if you can get this done by Friday - tmrw!
2. Download dChip software at www.dchip.org.
3. Read the dChip manual carefully, and go through the tutorials.
4. I wil give you data set to analyze.
5. Enter the data into dChip. Examine the image files and not any anomalies in the data.
6. Normalize the data and run the model based expression analysis. You can output the
expression values in excel format along with their standard errors and the absolute calls
using the “Export” tab.
7. Now run “Compare Samples” or “Filter genes” to generate a list of “interesting” genes.
You can decide what to define as “interesting”. Generally these genes will be ones that
are differentially expressed across the samples in the data set. Experiment with the
various parameters to identify genes. Modify the parameters such that you obtain a small
number (< 100) of genes. Present these genes in your report.
8. Investigate these “interesting” genes further with clustering analysis, and present a
clustering plot in the report.
9. Write up your findings in a report (see instructions for Lab 1). Discuss data quality,
your experimentation with finding lists of “interesting” genes.
• Describe what methods YOU used to get results
Report results (e.g., list of identified genes in tables, normalized data and clustering
results in plots)
The report should include the following:
Embryonic stem cells and embryoid bodies
– Comparison of J1 embyronic stem cells and J1 embryoid bodies.
Results provide insight into the molecular mechanisms responsible
for maintaining the embryonic stem cell phenotype.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $350 for this job
Hi, I am a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering and can take up this projec and complete in a shortest possible turn-around time. Regards, [url removed, login to view]