I need help with a project that is not that big may take remote access to fully complete. It is an assignment for a class. I have copied exactly what I need help with...As you complete each step listed below, keep track of what occurs at each point: what you type and the output given, as well as if you experience any errors. Submit this information in a log to your instructor for this week’s assignment. Your log can use the sample format provided, or create your own.
1. In the same folder as last week, create a new file called week4prog1[name].scr.
2. Change the permissions on this new file to add the execute bit for user, group, and owner.
3. Run the script below:
c. echo "start of the program"
d. while [ $count -le 10 ]
i. echo "Loop #$count"
ii. sleep 10
iii. count=$[ count + 1 ]
g. echo "end of the program
4. Modify the program to add a trap for SIGINT and SIGTERM.
5. Save the script and this time run the script in the background.
6. Use the jobs command to display a list of the jobs currently running.
7. Find the process id of the script and kill the job.
8. Check to see if you get the trap message.
9. Run the script again using the at command to schedule the job in the future. Wait for the job to run to make sure it executes.