I have a new dedicated server running, which needs some scripts to be installed to run a website with flash and SQL etc.
File requirements to run the website, are as follows:
• PHP Version 4.3.4+ or newer
• GD Library Version 2.0.28+ (Included with PHP usually) or newer
• MySQL Version 3.23.0+
• mod_rewrite on Apache webservers (Only required if the Short URL feature is used)
Flash Video requirements to run the website, are as follows:
• FFmpeg ([login to view URL]) OR MPlayer & MEncoder ([login to view URL])
• FFmpeg-PHP ([login to view URL])
• Flv2tool ([login to view URL])
• LAME MP3 Encoder ([login to view URL])
• Libvorbis ([login to view URL])
Your job is to make all the above requirements to work on the server.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $72 for this job
I have a lot of experience in compiling stuff... Was working with Slackware for many years and it needs to compile everything. So I did the compiling of Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl all of their modules and dependencies..