I am in need of a long lasting, full solution for backups with Bacula. I need a Bacula expert.
I have been a linux system administrator for very long time (I have many servers), but I don't have time to figure out the usage of bacula thoroughly, and that is what I need assistance in.
I will provide the following:
- root SSH account to a fresh xen-based virtual server, running gentoo or centos (your choice). It will be a basic installation from stacklet.com.
I need the following tasks to be completed:
1. The xen-based virtual server will be the basic server for commanding bacula operations. This will be the central server. I need it to be installed accordingly with the following options:
- Config files to only be able to command the backups, but not store them.
- Config files to be able to command the backups and also store them on harddrive.
Commanding of backups mean:
- Store data on remote server's harddrive (can be multiple servers).
- Store data on autoloader tape (IBM TS3100) on remote server (can be multiple servers and autoloaders).
2. I need the config files for the remote servers mentioned in task no 1. I will need assistance with the installation, but maybe cannot offer root account to them.
3. Of course I will need the knowledge and scripts to restore data to local or remote harddrives from tapes or harddrives.
4. I need to know how to verify that the backups are OK. If there is no space available then I should get a mail and I should know how to solve the problem.
5. I need assistance in createing the backup plane (full, incremental, etc).
5. Every modification in configuration should be nicely commented.
6. Skype chat in greater milestones and also at the end, when describing what I should know to be able to do my backups in the future easily on these servers, and also be able to take the installation to other servers if needed.
Please understand that the task is to give me insight on configuring Bacula for the scenarios above, easily, without needing to have to read too much documentation etc and spending too much time. You will have to give assistance in this as much as you can! At the end I need to have a working system.
Please give me your references with Bacula if bidding!
Hi, this is linuxfreak1985 and i am linux expert working on different daemons including bacula in a banking enviroment. Please check your PM Box for further details
7 freelancers are bidding on average $350 for this job
Hello, i´m a system administrator with 10+ years of experience. My knowledge is based in IP communications, Linux and Windows servers, Security and Virtual platforms. You have a PM.