In need of an MRTG expert.
I currently have MRTG running on a Ubuntu server 10.04.1 LTS which needs to be tweaked.
I have about an hour worth of work to add extra veiws that are monitored.
1. Would like move MRTG to a specific Address with ssl access.
2. Need all ip's to show monitored bandwidth
3. Active CPU Load % not showing? not sure why
4. Looks like eth1 is [url removed, login to view] and not .XXX
5. eth1 shows only in traffic with no outbound traffic.
6. Would like to monitor openvpn and PPTP connections separately.
7. Free Memory, don't know if this is running and if so, looks like it is going the wrong way?
8. Any other stats that can be setup.