I urgently need help in setting up a 3 monitor (Ubuntu - 11.04) system . The details of the setup are as follows:
2.4Ghz P4 PC
ATI 4350 dual port (DVI and VGA) card
Old ATI video card DVI and VGA - Note: This is a PCI card
3 LG monitors (identical)
The current status
- I installed the ATI Catalyst Control Center and got the ATI 4350 working with dual monitors. Am able to drag the windows from one monitor to the other easily.
- Added the 2nd video card and upon booting, the 2 original monitors work fine - and the third monitor connected to the PCI video card is only showing the Ubuntu logo in the center on the purple screen - so the monitor and the card is being detected.
What needs to get done
- Need all three monitors to work seamlessly so that i am able to drag windows across any of these monitors.
1. ONLY BID IF YOU CAN START IMMEDIATELY AND CAN WORK TILL PROBLEM FIXED
2. ONLY BID IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE
I am attaching the [url removed, login to view] file for your information.
Please contact via PM for clarifications
We will have to work via gmail/yahoo IM to get this done. I do have root access but not internet access on the machine.
For the experienced Ubuntu person this should be a quick project. Please bid quickly and reasonably and I will select someone quickly.