I need a macro to automate my LinkedIn job search.
Roughly, here are the steps of what it should do once at the LinkedIn site:
1) Select criteria from the LinkedIn Advanced Search menu.
2) Perform a keyword search for "CFO".
3) Select a result.
4) Apply to the job using the "Apply Now" button.
5) Paste in a cover letter.
6) Paste in the resume location.
7) Click submit to send.
- Not all the job postings have "Apply Now"; Some make you apply at the website. I don't want to bother with those sites. Therefore, the macro/script needs to determine whether it can apply or not.
- Would be nice if the macro can apply to distinct job results.
- Also, you can't apply to the same job twice. Need to make sure you are not trying to open the same job over and over.
I have 3 macro programs; You can choose the best one or write your own. (I can send you the names; PM me)
** I only have budget for $40; If you think it will be more, please don't bid. **