I need someone who can help guiding me to setup a VPS hostings on a dedicated server space I will ordered from some datacenter..
The requirements will be:
- Linux VPS Hosting,
- Suggest me on theses choices: Xen, Virtuozzo, openvps, whmcs, adding IPs how to, panels install howto and choices
- Give me advises on best practices how to setup it properly
- Give me advises on where / good hosting spaces available, each in different regions (i.e. where is the best price/performance of dedicated server hosting in europe, us, asia, etc)
- Give me advises also on what software to install in it to make a ready to run VPS hosting
- Write down all necessary steps to make it run from scratch
- Guide me all through the process ( I will do this on my own by your guide )
This should be easy, since you won't have to do scripting, nor programming, all you need to do is guiding me through all the necessary setup until the requested vps hosting done.
So in short, I need to have my VPS reseller hosting setup on my choice of dedicated reseller space, then I can create account for linux VPS customers, adjust individual space/size/cpu. At this point, (first phase project), I don't need billing module or web fronted for attracting customer first.
This is the first phase of the project. After successful setup on this first project, there will be second project that I will give to the best provider that meets and deliver for my first project requirements (setup vps hosting).
This second phase project after the first successful first projects will be:
- install frontend web ( web template will be provided, you might suggest choices also on this )
- setup database
- connecting to shopping cart I choose
- discuss the best choices of backup strategy
- MANDATORY : all steps are written clearly and well documented, (we'll talk about this later)
Please ask if anything unclear. I will start this project immediately if I see a provider meets my criteria.
Don't forget you may also suggest about the price (by pm) for the upcoming second project now, since this will also included in my consideration in choosing the right provider for the first project.