I need a program or application witch will return the following when
made search for a given keyword on [url removed, login to view]
- Total nr of articles for keyword (eg: keyword‘ returned 2500 results)
- Names of the writers for that keyword
- For every writer the total of articles he posted
- Nr of articles for given keyword / writer
- Nr of articles last 14 days / writer
- Category articles are posted in
- Are/is the url(s) in the resource box redirecting
- Date first and last article for each writer.
All this data is available on the website, i just need it returned in an orderly fashion.
Bidders keep themselves available for future upgrades or problem solving
Proof of experience is in your advantage
Daily communication on your part is expected.
Please post the word 'Donut' in your bidding so i'm sure you've read this
See example in the attached csv file.
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her assignments and the fact that the content will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) All work must start immediately after award, and must be completed in 5 business days.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $182 for this job
Hi, Donut You can expect professional solutions from me.Ready to show previous works if needed.(Some are listed in my profile). Let me know if interested. Thanks
Donut Hello, I am interested in testing your application. I have similar experience in my previous project. Let me know if you are interested. Regards, Aparna Naik