We’re looking for a program that works with a PDA type device (open to suggestions what type) that has a list of our accounts alphabetically. Once our technicians have completed their work on location they can pull up the account, select what work had be done (preventive maintenance, service request, shop repair), get some one to enter there initials or sigh would be better.
The program should have the following:
1. List of all our accounts (150 or so)
2. Be able to have the work done entered, either by selecting it or by typing it in.
3. Be able to receive a signature (best option) or enter clients initials.
4. Keep track of the time of each transaction.
5. If possible (not as important, can be added later) a GPS or some way of telling the next closest distance to another account, Like a map quest search.
6. Once the device is set in the cradle / charge that days work is downloaded into a record sheet for the week.
These are the requirements for the beginning of this program. There might, and most likely will be additional work down the line such as having the data logged in set to an automatic billing system. We are open to suggestions and welcome any input. Thank you for you time.
Chris Holodny (970) 426-2214