I'm willing to pay $75-125 for this work.
My client has a yahoo store site. He wants to take it off the yahoo store template style hosting and just make it a regular ecommerce site. Use whatever shopping cart you want.
The design of the site will change. He doesn't off that many products so the fact that yahoo stores don't use ftp (I think) won't matter.
You will need to hook up this new ecommerce site to google checkout and paypal.
Items to add include:
- An area on page where customer can enter coupon codes to receive discounts- We'll have to be able to set up and change internally for seasonal coupon offers.
- An option for the buyer to make a personalised message that would be included in the basket.
An option to sign into the website so it saves shipping and buying info.
-An active shopping cart that keeps track of the customers total as they are shopping.
-Rotating pictures of different baskets on the home page.
option to sign up for mailing list emails to receive discounts and promotions.
- A search bar so people can search for a a special gift idea.
- A suggestions/ build to order page (BYOB (build your own BRO-quet)).
- A statement saying that some objects in basket are subject to change pending availability.
The new site should follow these sites looks:
[url removed, login to view] - I'd like to have our product's photos rotating through such as target does on their homepage.
[url removed, login to view] - towards the bottom there is a section for "description, what's inside, and product review." I'd like to have a section similar to this for each of our products
[url removed, login to view] - For each product, we'd like to have the option to "select delivery date." Once selected, buyer is prompted to choose desired options for delivery time, date, and etc.
[url removed, login to view] - We like the "order now" option directly below the product photo- We would also like to include direct links to our facebook, myspace, and twitter pages (Top, Left side of edible's page).