Joomla template installation and customization + setup of Joomla membership system. Joomla has ALREADY been installed so here's what is required:
1. Install a theme (the theme is from RocketTheme -Equinox theme- so it comes with it's own installer) The theme contains all the modules we need.
2. Remove all the standard filler content from Joomla and the Theme
3. Build the menu structure as follows (will provide more details if necessary)
Build Menu, which has the following 4 components:
- product 1 (about the product, trial subscription, login, forgot login)
- product 2 (about the product, trial subscription, login, forgot login)
- education (listing of the education seminars and where they are located)
- contact (various ways of contacting company)
5. Setup joomla membership system (joomla's built in login/signup sytem)
6. Establish the content that is viewable once user has logged in. There are two products available via subscription, user either purchases one or the other or both. So a user sees 'A' or 'B' or 'A and B'
7. Graphics. minor graphics requirements, this is for Joomla first, but I do need graphics created. The company logo needs to be incorporated, the existing theme graphics need to be edited, and 4 new graphics need to be created. 1 for each of the products as visuals and 2 for the site in general (so there is a little more eye candy). If you're graphics first, I do want to hear from you as well, however this is for the Joomla membership site setup first. Will post a second project on graphics later on.
I'm overloaded and can't handle this one right now. Opportunity for other work. I anticipate closing this project in the next few days.