Im stuck and can not seem to get started
2. On your DC, login as administrator, create two functions as follows and save them in a Module called [login to view URL] –
2.1.1. Create the OU such that they “can” be deleted (as a default).
2.2.1. Every user account created using this function should be made to
188.8.131.52. change their account password at logon;
184.108.40.206. the account should be enabled right after the user name is created, and
220.127.116.11. their password will be @cmeP@$$
3. Using the above two functions, :
3.1. Create 10 organization units (use your function Create-OU)
3.1.8. Make some up …
3.2. Create 5 distinct users per OU created above (use your function Add-UserToOU), except the InactiveUsersOU which has no users (yet!!)
3.2.1. One such user (Standard) in IT_OU will be yourself.
3.2.2. One other user will be me – Krish MD (login name: krish)
4. Create groups representing one per OU; like so –
4.4. so on
5. Add the users in the OUs to their respective groups. For e.g. users in HR_OU will be members of HRGrp group. Do that for all the users in respective OUs.
6. Make “krish” member of all the above groups
7. Add krish and yourself to the Administrators group
8. Create an OU under MarketingOU called PacificRimOU
9. Move the 5 users from SalesOU to PacificRimOU you created above
10. Of the 5 users in the AccountingOU, 2 users were fired by Dr T, The Boss Man, therefore move their accounts to InactiveEmployeesOU and disable their accounts;
10.1. Move the remaining user accounts to FinanceOU
10.2. delete the AccountingOU
11. Create a simple script to reset user passwords; Use the script to reset:
11.1. All the users in IT_OU to 1Tr0(k$:-)! Except your user name.
12. PowerShell Remoting – Use PSSession cmdlets. Use the Windows 10 as your secure workstation
12.1. List services that are running on the member server from Win 10
12.2. Get disk information on the member server from Win 10
12.3. Get the processes that are running on the domain controller from Win 10
12.3.1. Show only the process ID, Process Name and CPU cycles used. Sort them by Process Name.
12.3.2. Save the output to a Text file ([login to view URL])
12.4. Display the contents of the above CSV file on the console window
12.5. Show the newest 20 logs of the Application event logs that are older than 2 weeks
12.6. List the latest 20 Success and Failure Audit events in the Security Log
12.7. List the latest 10 events in the Windows PowerShell event log
12.8. Install any 3 of the following Windows roles/features on DC from Win 10 using PSSession cmdlets :
12.8.2. Certificate Services
12.8.5. Windows Powershell Web Access
12.8.6. Show the list of installed roles/features
13. Create the following sequentially named files in C:\Docs\Finance folder
13.1. [login to view URL]
13.2. [login to view URL]
13.3. [login to view URL]
13.4. [login to view URL]
14. Each file should have at least a line in them, for e.g. for the first file, sample text line could be “This is file [login to view URL]”
15. Create a CSV file that contains the above file names and their SHA1 Hash. Call the file “[login to view URL]” and save it to C:\Docs directory.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $168 for this job
Hi. I am a very experienced windows administrator with many years of experience in PowerShell. I would be able to complete this task for you quickly and effectively. Thanks Mark
Dear, I have extensive experience with Powershell, I am a certified Microsoft professional (MCP), I can do the job you need, What version of Windows Server do you have? I remain attentive to your comments, kind regards
I am eager to work with the tasks you wish to automate and whist to be done using powershell. and i make sure that i will complete the works with in the committed time line.