1.) Top 10 listing google/yahoo listing for keyword "Home Maintenance" (currently on the second page of google search)
2.) Top 10 listing google/yahoo listing for keyword "Home Maintenance Checklist" (currently on the fourth page of google search)
3.) 1,000 unique visitors a month
4.) Timeline no longer than 3 months
Website info: [url removed, login to view]
-Website started in June of 2011 (young domain age)
-Currently 100 users registered to the website with 250 unique visitors a month
-600 followers on facebook page
-I do all the coding for the website and I'd be happy to assist in the SEO efforts, if you have suggestions
Please provide verifiable past performance and expected time frame.
Please provide the following in PM upon bidding:
1. SEO Methods used ( need numbers, details)
2. Time frame
3. Results Expected
4 Report samples
5 successful completed projects details you have done
Please only bid if you are 100% sure you can fully execute this project.
------- Links building should follow:---------
- No black hat and other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods
and ethical work will be accepted.
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
* Links that are not approved must be replaced by service provider.
---- Report requirements:
- Please detail the SEO efforts for the week and the progress on the goals.
I look forward to working together.
Additional Project Description:
10/19/2011 at 7:35 AKDT:
*Second keyword should read like so: