The objective of this hardware is to be able to observe insects and provide high-clarity live stream @ h.265 video encoding. The reliability of the hardware is be able to run for 6-10 hours daily.
At the end of Part 1, candidates shall, upon request, purchase and integrate all components/parts into a working system based on the finalised BOM he/she proposed and approved by us. A separate funding will be made available to candidate(s) for this, Part 2, scope of work.
Here are some of the hardware we'll be dealing with to aid you in assessing your suitability of this project.
1. PTZ Camera
1.1. Smooth motorised pan, tilt and zoom
1.2. Image/video rotation driven by hardware
1.3. 2x or 4x Optical Zoom
1.4. OIS or EIS
1.5. Support 4k
2. SBC or purpose-built board
2.1. (GPU) Video Encode 4K, 1440p and 1080p @ 30 fps (H.264/H.265)
3. Array Mic
3.1. Pickup range: 1 m diameter
3.2. AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
3.3. VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
3.4. Background noise suppression
Upon looking through the candidates that apply for the job, we will send out the full requirements/specifications we would like to have on the hardware to the shortlisted parties who are able to meet the criteria below.
Below are a few pointers to note before applying for the job:
Suitable Candidates for the job
- To share similar knowledge and jobs that they have done previously
- Helpful and honest
- Generous in sharing knowledge
- Good listener and team-player
- Sound knowledge of individual hardware as well as the process of integrating them
- Able to contribute useful and practical ideas
- Someone who rushes to complete work
- Not eager to discuss and share
- Tardy in communication
- Lack of knowledge in our requirement
Budget is for Part 1.
Interested candidates are encouraged to ask questions to gain a better understanding of the requirement.