We are looking for a talented and creative individual or team to create and manage a unique, viral and catchy marketing campaign to bring awareness to our site.
We are searching for someone who is capable of driving highly targeted traffic to our site with a multi-level marketing spin while strictly adhering to white hat SEO techniques and standards. The acquired domain is topic relevant: this website is new and in it we will pretty soon sell adult webcam live streming and it will be also implemented an auctions system of selling adult amateur photos submitted by users.
Our webpage is:
[url removed, login to view]
Please note that this project can evolve into an ongoing project if positive Google search results are achieved. This means that I am also in search of a reliable person/company who can do the monthly maintenance required to maintain top search positions.
The SEO Project should be comprised of the following phases (I’d welcome it if the bidder could discuss his plan in detail):
- Extensive Link Building: we are hiring Adult webcam models all over the world.
- Extensive craiglist posting (on adult related hotspots!): we are hiring Adult webcam models all over the world.
- Social media management: we need someone who can get our Facebook/Twitter pages moving with at least [url removed, login to view] fans.
- Article-writing and submission.
- Press release-writing and distribution.
Please make sure that you adhere to the following standards when engaging in link building:
- High quality, free (non-paid), one-way, manually submitted links.
- The links should come from different ADULT related websites.
- The links should originate from sites which have at least some relevancy to ADULT content
- Permanent, static HTML.
- Text links only
- Visible, readable, indexable by human and search engines
Please make sure that you DON’T employ one of the following techniques:
- No duplicated backlink sites
- No Black Hat or unethical SEO/spam techniques
- No use of automated software or bots
- No links from rel=”nofollow” or “noindex” tag for pages and anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, penalty site banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.,
- No links from link farms
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, “Classified” sites, labeled links, etc.
- No .info or cheap domains.
- No new established websites.
The list is long, but Google has very strict requirements when it comes to link building and penalizes black hat SEO techniques harshly.
Additionally, the bidder must have a perfect command of the English language (important for the articles and press releases) and I require full work reports of all tasks and steps performed to be sent by email. I strongly prefer a person who has previous experience driving traffic to and/or promoting MLM sites using SEO techniques. I would also appreciate if you could cite some of your references in regard to promoting MLMs.
Thank you very much for your precious times and bidding on my project!