Compensation: Cash + Commissions + Equity, DOE.
Seeking a Marketing Manager w/ specific Google Content Network and SEM experience.
We run a couple of companies here in Amsterdam and was wondering if you could help improve 2 sites of mine one built with Prestashop and the other built with Gripsell and posting and managing vimeo videos to site
We are a social company ready to launch. We have a unique model that has netted several thousand opt-in users in 2 weeks without a single deal posted.
Our team has a foundation in sales and marketing and fundraising. We are looking for a solid Web developer. (Gets the job done, but has fun doing it.)
Initially this is a part time commitment requiring no more than 15 hours a week. We have a fully funtional site but need an expert to make it perfect.
Since you'll be one of the first few employees of the company, you would receive very generous founder's equity in the company, and potential to become a Co-founder over the period.
We seek an experienced performance display marketer with particular expertise in Google’s Content Network to manage the company’s performance display marketing advertising on the Google Content Network. The Marketing Manager – Google Content Network specialist will drive adoption of our websites by buying, optimizing, and managing advertisements on Google, MSN and Yahoo! display networks.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience managing large consumer-focused performance display campaigns and proven expertise using Google AdWords to purchase graphical and text-based media profitably and at large volume as well as a solid experience in managing SEM campaigns on AdWords.
* Independently Manage the purchase and optimization of text and graphical media buys on Google’s Content Network
* manage performance-based keyword-targeted text ad buys on the Google and Bing search engines
* Maximize volume and margin of advertising campaigns while minimizing risk
* Manage monthly media spend and metrics
* Manage creative resources in development of Flash and other banner creative
* Drive profitability through optimization of targeting, pricing and creative testing
* Work with internal creative, product, and engineering teams as needed to improve tracking and ad performance
* Share learning with marketing team and throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment
- Link Building
- Directory Submissions
- Content writing, article writing, blog posts
- Social Bookmarking
- Google AdWords
- Ad planning & buying
- Running a blog
- Press release writing and submissions
- SMO updates and maintenance (facebook, youtube, twitter, etc.)
- Affiliate marketing/sales
- Manage a virtual street team to post blogs
- Drive targeted traffic to our site
- Data mining & research for contacts, emails, and leads
- Email marketing
- Build facebook fans, twitter followers, youtube subscribers fast
- Generating referrals
- Creating strategic partnerships
- Classifieds postings
- Create own campaigns
- Established connections with other marketers and marketing services for exclusive deals
You have to be very well organized and able to present quantitative updates on a regular basis. We work hard. If you cannot handle that level of pressure, this may not be the right job for you.
If you think you can write your own job description and help us get to the next level faster, do write to us.