I am looking for someone who can provide a complete solution.
Your previous experience and work in the similar capacity is a must. Don't bid without understanding the requirement completely.
Project Details: TWITTER + MUSIC (Listen to Songs your Friends like - SOCIAL MUSIC)
The system works on #nowplaying, #CLT hashtags
- A complete awesome looking website, highly optimised, web 2.0 look and feel
- This is going to be TWITTER + MUSIC setup
- User signs-in/validates using his/her twitter id
- Once logged in there is a neat looking profile page and s/he is given 3 radio stations
* Your own Radio Station (To which a person can add any no. of songs)
* World Radio Station (where s/he can hear the songs other users are sharing)
* My Friend's Stream (where s/he can hear songs shared by people users follows on twitter)
All regular features like: skip the song, like a song, more tracks by artist, search a song, player adjustment etc. needs to be there
How it works?
- Works on twitter and youtube api only voice no videos
So to create my radio station all I need to do is tweet a song name and artist with #nowplaying or #clt or #NP and the same tweet is picked by our program, the song is searched for on youtube and added to stream on our site.
#nowplaying Jane Fonda - Mickey Avalon > Youtube > extracts track > streams it on our website
Every user can grab a WIDGET of their own radio station and share it / put it on their websites, blog, facebook etc.
To add more songs all that is needed is to tweet with relevant hashtag
The Leaderboard of Top Radio Stations is created (Basis how many users gives likes and followers)
Users can follow other users who have same taste in music.
The website needs to be very sexy web 2.0 looking highly optimized
Nice and Easy Interface
Nothing illegal, works on APIs (Suggest if you see any problem in this regard)
For some reference check out TWUSIC dot COM
Bid sensibly. You need to submit a detailed flow, similar work experience with twitter, youtube or other API. Your 2 cents are equally important in terms of suggestions.