Closed

1000 MANUAL profile links from Euro domains ONLY 40% .de

1000 MANUAL Paul and Angela style profile links from EUROPEAN DOMAINS -

40% .de and the remaining 60 % must be .[url removed, login to view], .es, .it, .no, .si, .se, .ch, .at, .nl, .dk, .pt, .pl, .bg, .fi, .ro

DO NOT BOTHER TO BID IF YOU CANNOT DELIVER. I WILL ONLY PAY ON JOBS COMPLETED TO THIS CRITERIA. SUBMIT SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT FIT THIS CRITERIA EXACTLY AND IT WILL BE REJECTED AND YOU WILL HAVE WORKED FOR NOTHING. READ THIS DESCRIPTION TWICE IF YOU HAVE TO. I WILL LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IF YOU WASTE MY TIME.

All domain extensions must be one of these European countries:

.[url removed, login to view], .de, .es, .it, .no, .si, .se, .ch, .at, .nl, .dk, .pt, .pl, .bg, .fi, .ro

Links must be 40% .de and the remaining 60 % must be .[url removed, login to view], .es, .it, .no, .si, .se, .ch, .at, .nl, .dk, .pt, .pl, .bg, .fi, .ro. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Links must not be made using automated software, like "X", or any other illegal linking methods (e.g. from hacked website) Black hat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted or paid for. We have the right to reject URLs that do not comply with the following Guidelines.

Keywords are ONLINE CASINO related

GUIDELINES: I WILL CHECK YOUR WORK WITH SCRAPEBOX. DEAD LINKS NOT ACCEPTED.

* Links must be strictly from: Google PR4+ Pages (not the homepage of the website, but the actual page where the link is placed) Please. DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT GIVE PR4+ back links

* ALL back links must be DO FOLLOW...

* One link per domain

* The page must not contain more than 10-12 outbound links

* URLs must be live as soon as you create them. * Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.

* Link page must be search engine friendly

* Links must be static HTML links. No redirects, JavaScript links, hidden links or links on any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty

* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Bing, MSN and Yahoo within last 30-60 days

* Links must be permanent, active, never expiring. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement

* Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses

* Maximum links per day (50)

* Sites have to be 2.5 - 3 Years old at least

* I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable

NOT ALLOWED:

* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing

* No links from "under construction" pages

* No sites which ask for money later

* No use of automated software or bots

* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages

* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links,etc.

I will verify All links are DoFollow and that the Anchor text is correct, the domain PR of each website, that the profile pages are publicly viewable without registration and Indexed in Google.

Payment only after completing correct PR4+ link building. Pmt. will not be released until you give complete & correct 1,000 PR4+ links

type SMOOTH in your response so I know who has read this.

Skills: Data Entry, Excel, Link Building, SEO

See more: tag profile, si live, seo jobs online, pr jobs, paid type jobs, online website building jobs, online link building jobs, online jobs pay check, online jobs seo, online jobs google, online java jobs, online google jobs, online data entry methods, online construction jobs, online casino jobs, work profile, msn nl, leave feedback days, jobs google online, jobs manual, java jobs online, indexed data, google entry jobs

About the Employer:
( 7 reviews ) Tampa, United States

Project ID: #1148686