Our company sells products in the retail outfitting / designer industry. We need a comprehensive link building plan that we can follow to increase our rankings over time. We do not expect overnight success from following the proposed plan. We are seeking to build a long term NATURAL link structure.
This project isn't for actually implementing the plan. It is only for designing a set of business processes that we can follow or hire out.
The plan you will be building can exist in any number of forms, but it must be tailored specifically to our company and industry. You can use graphics such as flow charts or mind maps. You can use project management software such as OpenProj. You can use text or whatever you think is relevant.
The plan must have ACTIONABLE objectives based on GOALS.
Our site has a blog.
Topics I would like addressed in this plan:
Niche Directories: List the Niche Directories we should submit to in our industry.
Social Media Profile Building
SERP Link Building: Given a list of keywords, what are potential link targets based on SERPs
Article Writing Strategy
LinkBait: For our industry, develop a number of linkbaiting "ideas" - tools - widgets - etc We want organic linking going on based on real authentic content.
Forum Strategy: List the forums in our industry that our customer visit.
Any other ideas you have about how to obtain relavant, authentic backlinking - please let me know.
We can build highly useful content. What we seek are:
# High Trust Links
# Topically Relevant Links
# Quality Links
# Key Web Site Selector/Reviewers, both obvious, like FORBES Best of the Web
# Blogs, Tweeters, Social Linkers, Bookmarkers and Key Influencers. There are bloggers out there who will write about your site - Who are the people in our industry - identify them
# Private Online Groups that are a topical match for your content and that regularly write about (and link to) other sites.
# Online venues and email based newsletters that announce and review Web sites like SCOUT Report and hundreds of others.
Here are the rules, with which I'm sure you're familiar (and which I've just pasted to save me time). It sucks that people are still using blackhat techniques. Don't do it with me.
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES (if you supply any link targets)
1. Require One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink.
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings)
4. Links must be permanent, static html links
5. Links must be in text, no graphics
6. Links cannot be from framed pages
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script
9. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
10. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
11. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
12. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
13. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
14. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
15. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
16. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
17. No sites that require ongoing payments
18. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
19. No link from: hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
21. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
22. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelius or others)
23. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
24. Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties. (Max 70 links per month)
26. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
27. Links must be on PR2 + related websites.
28. Link page should be from US English language sites only
29. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
30. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
31. Links must be on pages with 25 outbound links at most.
32. Link pages must relate /relevant to topic
33. Links must be in different text combinations.
34. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
35. Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
37. Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
38. No links from .info website domains or cheap domains.
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet for any specific sites listed in your outline:
Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address.
Again, I want no SEO penalties, no tricks, no possibility of being blacklisted or banned within search engines, no spamming, no frivolous and useless link building. No hidden links, mouseover or page-rank hoarding tricks, shady triangulation techniques, etc. DO NOT screw around with unethical practices.
I'm not going to respond to generic posts/messages.
I want a timeline for when the actions you outline should be completed. Visual aids are helpful for us. Flowcharts are best.
Let me know if you have any questions.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $202 for this job
Hello, I would like to share our high experience in this SEO field with you, and to help in your site's optimization campaign, so please take a look in the PMB for complete descriptions. Thank You, Calcius Tech Group
Hello, I am interest to complete your work with . I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail.