We need an SEO expert to build a few links for our Australian car insurance website
Our existing website was established around 6 months ago and currently has a PR 2.
The keywords are generic and we’re only interested in ranking high in the Australian market ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view])
1. car insurance
2. cheap car insurance
3. cheapest car insurance
4. car insurance australia
5. car insurance online
6. car insurance quote
7. car insurance rate
8. budget car insurance
9. comprehensive car insurance
10. car insurance review
11. cheap auto insurance
12. budget direct review
For each of the keywords we require:
• 1 PR 5 link
• 2 PR 4 links
• 4 PR 3 links
If you're an expert then you've done this many times ... so we're looking at around $100 for this project.
Successful completion means you will get all future link-building campaigns!
1. Links must be permanent, free, ONE WAY/non-reciprocal and static.
2. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink.
4. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
5. Link pages must be cached by Google within the last 30 days or sooner.
6. No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, Links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs and no more than 30 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed).
7. One link per domain, all from different c-classes/different IP's. Each link should be unique and not be from the same server or belong to the same network.
8. Links should appear on pages which are related to the car insurance industry (ideally within Australia).
9. Links must only appear on sites which are written in English
10. Never on pages of 30 or more outgoing links.
11. No use of automated software for link submission.
12. You must send us a URL of a site for approval before placing link to our web site.
You should send a report in Excel format, with the following details:
a). The URL of the site
b). The title of the site
c). The Page Rank
e). IP of the site(which should be C Class IP only)
All links will be verified before payment is sent to you so ensure the requirements highlighted were met.