We need 100 one-way, non-reciprocal links from pages with a Google PR4+ related to immigration lawyer services. Below are the criteria for this project:
- Links must be PERMANENT, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website (three-way links OK);
- The page our link is placed on must be PR4+ and related to immigration;
- There must be no more than 40 outbound links on each web page where our link is placed;
- Page must have been updated by Google within the last 30-45 days;
- Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink (to be provided to winning bidder);
- Link page should be only from English language sites;
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc;
- Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag;
- We can only accept links from relevant webpages;
- We can not accept links from: link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest book’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links;
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, etc.;
- No sites banned by google;
- Must be manually submitted;
- No link schemes, No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroup;
- Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses;
- deployment of the links over next 3-4 weeks required.
All links must be approved before you place the link. As the first step, we will require an Excel spreadsheet including: the site's URL, site PR, Site Name and Site Type.
We'll provide the title/anchor text for our site.
The links must be LEGIT and PERMANENT.
Payment will be made once all links are verified.
We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet the above terms.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $99 for this job
Hello sir,I can assure you that I can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)