The requirement of this project is to obtain 50 one way, keyword anchored text links to a couple of my websites from Google PR3 pages or higher. This project must be completed within 30 days, spread over the 30 day period (1 to 2 links per day). The links cannot be submitted all at one time.
There will be a great deal more work for the successful applicant if found reliable. Monthly projects on several websites.
Each link must be from relevant websites, and must contain our anchor text, specific anchor text will be given to the winner. The 50 links must be built from these related sites:
->Web design: 14 links
->SEO: 14 links
->Travel/guy stuff/party: 15 links
->Real estate: 5 links
->Yoga/fitness/health: 2 links
The guidelines which must be adhered to are as follows:
1. All links need to be from relevant websites.
2. All links should be permanent. No rented links.
3. Links must be one way (no-reciprocal) from well-established quality sites PR3+ only.
4. The submission of the links should be manual, not with automatic software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis, or others).
5. Each link must be on separate domain (with unique IP address).
6. The page the link is on must not have more than 20 other outgoing links.
7. No links from sites that require ongoing payment. All free links
8. No links from frame, iframe, java script, hidden text or flash sites.
9. The anchor text of the links should not contain rel="nofollow".
10. No excluded sites/pages with robots.txt.
11. No sites banned by Google. No fake PR.
12. The site must be indexed by Google, Bing, and Yahoo and be crawled on a regular basis.
13. Link page must be 2 clicks or less from sites home page
14. US/CAN/UK sites only. English language web sites only.
15. Links need to be from domains: .com/.ca/.edu/.gov/.net/.org
16. Links must look natural, i.e., should not all be built on the same day etc. They should be added gradually each day.
17. No links from social bookmarking, blogs, forums or public profiles, article directories, link farms, blog farms or classifieds
18. Links should not appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
A weekly report of your progress will be required in an excel file, including the following information:
1. URL link was submitted to
2. Date the link was submitted
3. Date link was accepted
4. Page rank of the which the link is on
5. Anchor text used
6. IP address of linking page
Complete payment will be made when all links are checked and approved.
You will need to submit an explanation covering your link building strategy including how you plan to find & contact the linking sites. Example of your work and similar successful completed projects to confirm quality and results
No time-wasters please. Do not bid if you cannot meet the above requirements & cannot link to pages with the PR values we require. All links will be checked before payment is sent so all requirements must be met.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $178 for this job
Hello, I would like to share our high experience in this SEO field with you, and to help in your site's optimization campaign, so please take a look in the PMB for complete descriptions. Thank You, Calcius Tech Group
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)