We need SEO experts to build a few links for our client's website, which is a resume writing service website, halfpriceresumes[dot]com. Successful completion means you will get all future projects!
Here's the specific links we need:
4 x pr3 links with text "Resume Writers in Philadelphia, PA"
4 x pr3 links with text "Resume Writers in Houston, TX"
3 x pr3 links with text "Resume Writers in Seattle, WA"
3 x pr4 links with text "professional resume writers"
3 x pr4 links with text "certified resume writers"
1. Links must be permanent, free, ONE WAY/non-reciprocal and static. All links need to be in place for a minimum of 1 year. (they will be tested)
2. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink.
4. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
5. Link pages must be cached by Google within the last 30 days or sooner.
6. No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, Links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs, from bad neighbourhoods (porn or other offensive websites) and no more than 30 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed).
7. One link per domain, all from different c-classes/different IP's. Each link should be unique and not be from the same server or belong to the same network.
8. Links should appear on pages which are related to our industry.
9. Links must only appear on sites which are written in English (only).
10. Never on pages of 30 or more outgoing links.
11. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
12. No use of automated software for link submission.
13. You must send me an URL of a site for approval before placing link to my web site.
You should send a report in Excel format, with the following details:
a). The URL of the site
b). The title of the site
c). The Page Rank
d). The e-mail address of the webmaster
e). IP of the site(which should be C Class IP only)