We are looking for a white-hat SEO freelancer to establish 100 permanent one-way links for 2 of my weight loss sites. This is a test project and we look forward to an ongoing relationship upon successful completion of this project. The results should be delivered not more than 1 month from the time provider has been selected.
1. All links should be permanent. No rented links.
2. Links must be one way (no-reciprocal) from well-established quality sites (PR3+ only!).
3. The submission of the links should be manual, not with automatic software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis, or others).
4. Each link must be on separate domain (with unique IP address).
5. The page the link is on must not have more than 20 other links to other sites on it.
6. No links from sites that require ongoing payment.
7. No links from frame, iframe, java script, hidden text or flash sites.
8. The anchor text of the links should not contain rel="nofollow".
9. No excluded sites with robots.txt.
10. No sites banned by Google. No fake PR.
11. The site must be indexed by Google, Bing, and Yahoo and be crawled on a regular basis.
12. Link page must be 2 clicks or less from sites home page
13. US sites only. English language web sites only.
14. Links must look natural, i.e., should not all be built on the same day etc. They should be added gradually each day.
15. No links from social bookmarking, blogs, forums or public profiles, article directories, link farms, blog farms or classifieds
16. Links should not appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
I will provide several anchor texts for 2 URLs.
You should submit weekly reports (excel spreadsheets) containing the exact URL (clickable), Google Page Rank, anchor text used, and where applicable the date link was accepted and date submitted.
Terms of payment: will pay once all the links are verified.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $217 for this job
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)