We are looking to start for 150 PR4 and above Do-Follow Oneway permanent
and relevant Backlinks at a rate of 25 a week. If the provider make a good
job, exactly as we want, we will be able to etablish a long term work.
All links will be on related websites if possible. We will provide a list of
keywords/keyword phrases. The links should preferably be on home page. Bid
ONLY if you can produce. Payment made after proof of this request has truly
SAMPLE REQUESTED WITH BID:
Please submit samples of link pages you expect to use for the project and what
types of one way links will be placed on the page. In addition, please submit
3-5 example URL's of previously acquired links that have backlinks shown in
Google as a result of your service. We will check those pages and may contact
the web site owners to verify.
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES:
1. Require One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the
target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink in
combination with the link description that we will also supply.
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings)
4. Links must be permanent, static html links
5. Links must be in text, no graphics
6. Links cannot be from framed pages
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script
9. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
10. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
11. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of
blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
12. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view],
[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
13. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain
the rel=nofollow tag.
14. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
15. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
16. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
17. No sites that require ongoing payments
18. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual
ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
19. No link from: guestbook’s, blogs, classifieds,social bookmarks, dynamic inks, link
farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All
websites, hacker, illegal, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
or black-hat tactics
21. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
22. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus,
Arelis or others)
23. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
24. Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties.
25. Must send us weekly updates of links.
26. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
27. Links must be on AA website only.
28. Link page should be from English (US/UK) language websites only.
29. Link page must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
30. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
31. Links must be on pages with 20 outbound links at most.
32. Link pages must relate /relevant to topic.
33. Links must be in different text combinations.
34. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
35. Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
36. No forums, directories, blog comment submissions, guestbooks or classifieds links.
37. Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link
exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view],
etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
38. No links from .info website domains or cheap domains.
39. Linked no more than 2 clicks from their home page.
(Excel spreadsheet including the following columns and link data)
– Date link submitted
– Date link accepted
– Link URL (the URL of where our link is located)
– Google page rank of the link URL
– Alexa rank of the link URL
– IP Address of the URL
– Keyword the site is associated with
– Anchor Text