I want our website depilador-perfeito (dot) com , in top 2 [url removed, login to view] (PORTUGAL) for these 2 keywords:


depilação masculina

You must create back links to achieve that. Before you bid please analise the actual top 2 competitors.

I pay what you ask, but i only will escrow 10% to initiate the job, the remaining 90% only if you achive the top 2 positions for each keyword, you must work until achieve the results, if you not achive i will not pay the remaining 90%.

I dont more waste money with freelancers that only do false promises and no results.

If you complete the job i have aditional projects for you. We can build a long term relationship.


[1] These must be one way, high quality links

[2] The page the link is on must not have more than 30 other links to other sites on it

[3] These links must be verifiable. Provide list of link locations.

[4] Links should be permanent.

[5] Only Genuine SEO techniques will be used. You will not use any black hat techniques. I cannot stress this enough

[6] Links must look natural, i.e., should not all be built on the same day etc. They should be added gradually each day.

[7] I will provide example text to go with the link (i.e. anchor text and description). It is expected that these will be varied slightly so that all 50 links do not have the same anchor text. They will also go to other inner pages within the website

[8] These need to be legitimate links from quality sites. Below are our linking guidelines. These must be followed or we will discontinue our working relationship immediately:

[url removed, login to view] links from related sites are accepted

[url removed, login to view] way links, no reciprocal links will be accepted.

[url removed, login to view] are required for at least 24 months. Any link that is dropped will be replaced by provider at no charge.

[url removed, login to view] must come from high quality sites that have on topic, relevant content.

[url removed, login to view] site must be indexed by Google, MSN, and Yahoo and be crawled on a regular basis.

[url removed, login to view] redirects, JavaScript links, hidden links - only direct static links.

[url removed, login to view] link farms, FFA’s, gambling, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based, blogs, forums, classifieds, dynamic links, or generally black hat links, NO rel=”nofollow” links in the code, or any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty.

[url removed, login to view] links from scrapper sites, FFA’s, forum signatures, link farms, or other spammy/illicit sites.

[url removed, login to view] use of auto submissions, spam emails is not acceptable.

[url removed, login to view] linking page has to have no more than 30 outbound links.

[url removed, login to view] link per domain, all from different Class C IP addresses.

[url removed, login to view] must respect the website language when build the links.

[url removed, login to view] must use anchor text that I will provide.

[url removed, login to view] will not participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.

[url removed, login to view] page must be 3 clicks or less from sites home page


[1]Submit weekly report that includes, but is not limited to, URL of page with link, page PR and link address if acquired

[2] Final Report which includes but is not limited to, URL of page with link, page PR and link address if acquired.

Skills: Link Building, SEO, Social Networking, Web Scraping, WordPress

See more: work with google from home, work sites for it freelancers, working positions, working for money, working for google from home, working for google at home, work from home with google, work from home it positions, work from home guidelines, work from home classifieds, work for google from home, work at home programs, work at home position, work at home google, work at google from home, when i come home from work, what should i ask google, what is google code, what is escrow reporting, what do seo freelancers do, what can you do in freelancers, what can i do for a job at home, we-top dynamic, we top dynamic, web sites for freelancers

About the Employer:
( 89 reviews ) PORTUGAL, Portugal

Project ID: #555112