Looking for monthly contractor to create two-way links using the program Arelis and at least 1 edu & 1 gov link, from pages with a Google PR4+.
How many can you provide and for how much please let me know?
Links must be PERMANENT, free, two way, and static to our website.
- The page our link is placed on must be PR4+, not just the site's main page.
- There is no more than 18 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed.
- Page must be updated by Google within the last 30-45 days.
- Links must contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink and link to a given page.
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
- Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
- Will not accept links from: link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest book’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links. Must be Legit AND permanent!
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges.
- Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa.
- No sites banned by google.
- Must be manually submitted (no software or automatic submission).
- No link schemes, No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups etc.
- Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
- Links must be submitted on a staggered deployment basis to avoid any penalties: don't place all links at once.
- Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.)
- No blacklisted or spam sites.
- All Links must be from topically relevant English language-based developed websites (not under construction).
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
- We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet these terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead.
All links must be approved before you place the link. Please send us an excel sheet including, the site's URL, site PR, Site Name and Site Type.
We will provide the desired title/anchor text for our site.
You will need to provide us with the Link's exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Google Page Rank and IP address. We reserve the right not to accept a particular link.