1. 100 articles that answer basic medical questions.
Example - "How do i become a physical therapist?"
2. Each will be saved into a provided HTML template, data location will be marked for the question and the answer. Question will be added in 3 locations.
3. The file name of the HTML document will be the question in SEO format that leaves out words with three or less letters.
Example - "[url removed, login to view]"
3. The title and description of the HTML document will be the question in SEO format with variety between the two.
Title Example - "How do I become a physical therapist?"
Title Example - "We answer the question, how does a person become a physical therapist"
4. No copies from wikipedia or other sites, original work! Will be checked on copyright prevention sites.
5. Answers should be 400-600 words
6. A sample will help you get the job and further work if the job is done well.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $436 for this job
Dear employer, I am a doctor by profession and currently creating medical templates for EMR/EHR of an american based unique healthcare IT company. I can do this project as per your requirements. Check your PM.
I am an American, experienced Medical Writer (in the pharmaceutical industry) who is new to this site. I can deliver high quality results. See personal message.
Consider the project done with top quality. Please send a response for further discussion of the task. I will be waiting for your response and I assure you that my service is a promising consideration. Thank you.