I need someone with excellent writing skills & a passion for weddings and who doesn't take themselves too seriously. Initial project is for 10 articles to test your writing skills. The articles should have an Australian slant to them.
I need 10 articles written from scratch, each 300-400 words long. The articles are to promote the funny sides of getting married - from preparation to the big day and afterwards. (You should chuckle or laugh after reading each article). All the articles must be error-free and plagiarism-free. There will be more articles to be written after the initial 10.
I would like 5 articles based on the following titles and 5 other articles based on what you think works as funny but helpful topics of getting married.
1. The biggest mistakes brides make when planning a wedding and how to avoid them
2. 5 most unpopular wedding themes – don’t let this be you…
3. 5 unique wedding locations in Australia
4. How to make the groom think your ideas are his good ideas
5. Ideas to make your wedding dance memorable without falling over
6. Ways to capture and communicate your wedding memories cost effectively
Please apply with your samples