Links should be for the US Auto Industry. All sites should be US sites . We have the option to
RULES & GUIDELINES
- Absolutely NO Black hat or gray hat tactics. White hat techniques only!
- Links must be permanent
- Links must be free, non-paid links
- Links must be non-reciprocal
- Links must be totally static to our website
- Links must be manually submitted. Using automated software or techniques is NOT acceptable.
- Links must be from web pages PR1 and higher (all indexed by Google)
- Links should be from top level, ENGLISH language domains, preferably all US, UK, Australia websites.
- Links MUST be from sites relevant to the industry of our website.
- Some contextual links are preferable.
- Absolutely NO links from websites with a Google penalty or Google ban
- Links must contain our targeted keywords in the anchor text
- Each link must be from completely different C class IP addresses
- No more than 20 outbound links on the page where link is placed
- Sites already linked to our site will not be counted
- Links must be in text, no graphics!
- All links must be visible and readable (no hidden links)
- No freely hosted sites such as geocities, tripod, etc
- Links cannot be from porn, gambling/casino, pharmacy/drug, indecent, questionable, unethical or illegal content sites.
- No sponsored links, advertisers, links, ads or similar
- All links must be DO-Follow. nofollow tags or [url removed, login to view] blocking are not acceptable.
- No links from directories unless specifically related to our industry
- Google guidelines for building links must be followed.
- No more than 15% of links can be from article directories
We require weekly progress reports and final report in Excel spreadsheet format with the following columns and data:
- Date link submitted
- Date link accepted
- Link URL
- Google PR of the URL
- Anchor text
- Link target
- Contact email address information
- You will need to submit an explanation/strategy covering all SEO techniques and your link building strategy that you will be using including how you plan on finding and contacting the linking sites.
- An indication you have read and understand all project requirements
- Example of your work and similar successful completed projects to confirm quality and results